Our Microsoft Dynamics cloud-hosted applications help energy industry professionals automate and improve financial, customer relationship, and supply-chain management processes and identify and eliminate operational inefficiencies, providing you with the flexibility, speed, and insight to make key decisions based on accurate data.
At GoIWx, we understand the importance of offering a customer-centric user experience. Following ITSM best practices, each of our CRM and ERP hosting solutions provides easy access to the software from a secure internet-enabled device; self-service control panels allow you to manage users from anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive ERP hosting solution for medium and large-sized businesses. It is built to enhance your company’s ability to operate over multiple locations by consolidating and standardizing processes, helping to improve productivity, providing visibility across your organization, and simplifying compliance procedures. In short, AX is designed to help your organization become more competitive by improving operational efficiency.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Energy Industry Professionals:
- Meet customer demands by making fast, data-driven decisions
- Deliver quicker response time with real-time visibility
- Streamline processes and minimize costs of production
- Reduce development cycles and comply with changing regulations
- Track industry best practices, regulations and standards
- Improve project management by streamlining efficiency and productivity
MicroSoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps energy-sector companies of all sizes increase operational efficiency and better manage the many aspects of production. It can help your organization integrate and centrally store financial, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information quickly and easily. NAV’s flexible processes and integrated information gives you the tools you need to keep promises to customers, respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes, and capitalize on new business opportunities.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Energy Industry Professionals:
- Provide quick response to change orders and made-to-order requests
- Implement realistic plans according to all incoming resource capacity demands
- Facilitate materials flow through the supply chain with multi-location planning capabilities
- Update and change all materials, costs, and operations simultaneously
- Analyze and compare forecast demands and actuals
- Collect and use accurate inventory data in real time
Microsoft Dynamics GP
New cross-sell capabilities, shifting third-party logistics, and the steady move toward globalization have forever changed the manufacturing and distribution industry. Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you to thrive in this increasingly complex environment by improving supply chain processes, managing inventory more effectively, and incorporating deeper business insight into distribution and supply chain processes for your customers.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Energy Industry Professionals:
- Meet scheduled deadlines with a complete and accurate picture of project status
- Manage teams using Web-based collaboration tools and communication portals
- Enter, edit, and approve detailed time and expense transactions when they happen
- Automate business processes to track activities budgets and costs
- Create, update, and modify all required reports and forms
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across all of your professional relationships, including sales channels, partners, distributors, and service providers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to schedule services and manage resources so you can meet or surpass customer expectations. It also helps you increase your company’s marketing effectiveness with tools to manage campaigns from inception through post-campaign analysis. For a truly comprehensive system, you can integrate Dynamics CRM into any of our ERP cloud hosting services.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Energy Industry Professionals:
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity
- Provide your sales channels with easy access to current, accurate customer data
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing campaigns with key business partners
- Track how well current scheduling is fulfilling service goals and adjust as necessary to save time and costs.
- Provide real-time updates for customer quotes, orders, and service inquiries.