Delivering high-quality care may be the number one priority for healthcare providers, but reducing costs is always an imperative. The key to this is finding ways to streamline processes, eliminate inefficiency, increase productivity, and improve decision-making, thereby allowing physicians and staff to spend more time on patient-focused activities. Powered by Microsoft Dynamics, each of our ERP cloud-hosting services provides an integrated IT infrastructure to help physicians, nurses and administrators work together as a cohesive team.
At GoIWx, we understand the importance of offering a customer-centric user experience. Following ITSM best practices, each of our cloud-hosted ERP solutions provides easy access to the software from a secure internet-enabled device; self-service control panels allow you to manage users from anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive ERP software system for medium and large-sized businesses. It is built to enhance your company’s ability to operate over multiple locations by consolidating and standardizing processes, helping to improve productivity, providing visibility across your organization, and simplifying compliance procedures. In short, Microsoft Dynamics AX is designed to help your organization become more competitive by improving operational efficiency.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Healthcare Organizations:
- Provide around the clock access to payer/patient information anywhere, on any device
- Coordinate delivery of patient care throughout the organization with easy access to all patient records
- Develop more efficient and effective case management
- Increase time spent on patient-focused activities; increase patient satisfaction
- Ensure that managers have the necessary data and materials to maintain compliance
- Implement intelligent Health Level Seven (HL7) messaging for international standards
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a fully-integrated business management solution that can significantly improve the financial and business processes of your healthcare organization. It allows hospitals, clinics, and long-term care facilities to standardize and exchange financial information between entities. Dynamics GP enables providers to deliver more cost-effective healthcare.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Heathcare Organizations:
- Enables strong financial and audit trails
- Produce reports customized to answer specific business questions
- Easily record, store, and access employee information; automate payroll tasks
- Deliver the right supplies to the right place at the right time; reduce inventory costs
- Get deep visibility into material requirements
- Achieve and maintain compliance with a broad range of regulations
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a complete ERP software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. With NAV, your health care organization can integrate and centrally store financial, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information quickly and easily. GoIWx will help set up and customize your system to meet all of your business needs.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Healthcare Organizations:
- Streamline electronic records, instantly register caregiver actions and dispense medications accurately
- Oversee financial processes over multiple companies or locations
- Generate comprehensive reports for analyzing employee data
- Manage project costs by tracking resource expenses, usage, and availability
- Respond quickly to customer service requests
- Access real-time, business-critical information and analytics for better decision making
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Healthcare organizations seeking to offer patient-centric environments are driven by the desire to increase focus on patient satisfaction, prevention, quality of care, and patient well-being. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help health organizations establish patient relationship management practices and proactive, prevention-focused services. With CRM, health organizations can analyze process improvements and their impact on patient satisfaction, enabling them to provide high-quality and cost-effective healthcare.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Healthcare Organizations:
- Facilitate increased patient-clinician interaction without adding additional administrative burden
- Increase community outreach focused on education, illness prevention, and overall health
- Implement promotions, discounts, coupons, and more via social sites; enable recall and/or redemption through other channels
- Identify trends and provide personalized service with access to real-time, actionable data
- Coordinate care across clinicians and organizations to improve outcomes
- Automate follow-up tasks and communications to enable patient-clinician relationships