To find success in the manufacturing industry, you must offer your customers a high-quality product built to spec in a timely and affordable manner. Our ERP cloud-hosting services can help your business automate and improve financial, customer relationship, and supply-chain management processes and identify and eliminate plant floor inefficiencies, providing you with the flexibility, speed, and insight to make key decisions based on accurate data.
At GoIWx, we understand the importance of offering a customer-centric user experience. Following ITSM best practices, each of our CRM and ERP cloud hosting solutions provides easy access to the software from a secure internet-enabled device; self-service control panels allow you to manage users from anywhere, anytime.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive ERP solution for medium and large-sized businesses. It is built to enhance your company’s ability to operate over multiple locations by consolidating and standardizing processes, helping to improve productivity, providing visibility across your organization, and simplifying compliance procedures. In short, Dynamics AX is designed to help your organization become more competitive by improving operational efficiency.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturers:
- Meet customer demands by making fast, data-driven manufacturing decisions
- Deliver quicker response time with real-time visibility
- Streamline processes and minimize costs of production
- Reduce development cycles and comply with changing regulations
- Increase profitability and “On Time In Full” shipments
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps manufacturing companies of all sizes increase operational efficiency and better manage the many aspects of production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning. NAV’s flexible processes and integrated information gives you the tools you need to keep promises to customers, respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes, and capitalize on new business opportunities.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Manufacturers:
- Provide quick response to change orders and made-to-order requests
- Implement realistic plans according to all incoming resource capacity demands
- Facilitate materials flow through the supply chain with multi-location planning capabilities
- Update and change all materials, costs, and operations simultaneously
- Analyze and compare forecast demands and actuals
- Collect and use accurate inventory data in real time
Microsoft Dynamics GP
New cross-sell capabilities, shifting third-party logistics, and the steady move toward globalization have forever changed the manufacturing and distribution industry. Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you to thrive in this increasingly complex environment by improving supply chain processes, managing inventory more effectively, and incorporating deeper business insight into distribution and supply chain processes for your customers.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP for Manufacturers:
- Improve delivery times and meet forecasting budgets for on-time, quality manufacturing
- Create a seamless process by connecting people, information and applications
- Enjoy real-time visibility to reduce excess inventories and lower costs
- Increase customer-service levels with accurate manufacturing timelines
- Adjust procurement and production with greater precision
Microsoft Dynamics SL
Microsoft Dynamics SL is a robust project management and accounting solution that integrates inventory, receiving, billing, and sales management into your financial systems. Dynamics SL helps you reduce distribution costs and inventory, streamline processes, manage complex promotional activities, and significantly improve customer service levels.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics SL for Manufacturers:
- Connect finance and project process development to ensure accuracy and reduce duplicate data entry
- Get accurate real-time data reporting features for up-to-date analytics
- Track costs, status updates and financial reporting with a streamlined process
- Store and share vita data such as purchase orders, invoices and shipping documents
- Produce accurate forecasting about resource usage, project costs, and profitability
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Effective customer relationship management connects sales, marketing, and services across all of your manufacturing relationships, including sales channels, partners, distributors, retailers, and service providers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to schedule services and manage resources so you can meet or surpass customer expectations. It also helps you increase your company’s marketing effectiveness with tools to manage campaigns from inception through post-campaign analysis. For a truly comprehensive system, you can integrate Dynamics CRM into any of our ERP cloud hosting services.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Manufacturers:
- Create and monitor customized offers and pricing for each opportunity
- Provide your sales channels with easy access to current, accurate customer data
- Develop and execute collaborative marketing campaigns with key business partners
- Track how well current scheduling is fulfilling service goals and adjust as necessary to save time and costs.
- Map CRM functionality to specific models, such as lean manufacturing and just-in-time (JIT) inventory strategies.
- Provide real-time updates for customer quotes, orders, and service inquiries.
Infor VISUAL is a powerful ERP software solution designed specifically for order-driven manufacturers. Infor VISUAL helps you overcome the many complexities of manufacturing so you can focus on boosting operational efficiency and introducing new products and services faster. Infor VISUAL helps you bring order to your orders, creating a more predictable process that will generate greater revenue.
Benefits of Infor VISUAL for Manufacturers:
- Plan production quickly, without mistakes.
- Make quality intrinsic—from design to delivery.
- Provide confident answers when customers ask about delivery dates.
- Manage inventory more effectively.
- Deliver consistently profitable results.
- Manufacture at a level of speed and efficiency that makes the best use of your resources.